Don’t bother with your GPS ! the maps are out of date … they show us in a blank area with no roads!
- Take the A96 from Aberdeen towards Inverness until you get to the SECOND roundabout at Blackburn
- Take a left and then immediately right
- Up the hill then right again – this takes you over a flyover across the A96
- Take your first left and left again
- It’s a concrete surfaced road for about quarter of a mile
- We’re the last building on your left at the bottom of the lane
- Don’t worry if you get lost. We are used to people ringing us to guide them in